Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hey Ho Let's Go....


After a couple of years of reading other bloggers and always having one excuse or another for not doing my own, I finally thought "what the heck, give it a go". So here we are today....

There are some truly great blogs out there that I try to read as often as possible but none more so than the following five that are always worth viewing.... Across The Kitchen Table , The Ghost Of Electricity , Plain Or Pan ? , 17 Seconds and The Vinyl Villain. I have to give a special mention to J.C. at The Vinyl Villain as well as consistently producing one of the finest blogs out there he also gave me the opportunity a couple of times to post on his blog. All the blogs listed above have introduced me to music I may not otherwise of came across and also at varying times re-introduced me to music I had not heard for years and to me that is the whole point of doing this...to share great music with like minded souls and then if you like what you here go out and splash your hard earned cash on their wares - buy their music, go see them live....If you ever happen to stumble upon my little site please visit the above blogs and see what you've been missing out on.

1 comment:

  1. I've got this on one of the many 100's of VHS tapes in "the Loft". I remember at the time being so p-d off at Channel 4, which was usually superb in the 80's. They brought on a Durham Miner during the intro to "Unionize" to state the miners case and, guess what - his mike wasnt switched on!!
    Ah, X Moore, what is he doing now?

    ReplyDelete