Thursday, January 26, 2012

Something New....


A while back I received an email from a fellow blogger who has a site called Ghost Olympics where he posts his own music.

He describes himself as :

"I'm a man who does music, sometimes, and has a lot of unfinished business. By "business", I mean "songs", and by "songs" I mean "fannying about with computers, sequencers, guitars and four-track tape recorders making rudimentary dance music and indie fringe-flopping, sometimes at once."

There are certainly some interesting sounds on his blog here so why not pop over and have a listen. There's bits of techno, pieces of ambient and enough samples to satisfy anyone interested in music that is innovative and sounds as though he had a lot of fun making.

This is my own personal fave below.

No comments:

Post a Comment